Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Could Be Talented Mr Gaffney

So this life of being work shy, where has it got me?

"Take the summer off, that will do nicely, you never know what good T.V. might be on" a not so wise person said to me, well that or I just felt like it, its hard to tell. However no one told me that soon after this the world would come to economic melt down, if I knew that I may have wrote out a C.V. or something before the day after tomorrow happened (Yeah I know in that it was weather but it was that or reference Independence Day and who wouldn't want to that happen in a real life just for a chance to punch an alien and say 'Welcome to earth!' ).

So its time to focus, does it this mean hitting jobs.ie like I'm a drunk northsider and its someone who owns a scarf? It might, but thats not my style. A wise man once said that "Everyman should have at least one talent", well I say wise it was Jude Law in a film, but still its a good point. So its time to use my talent, of course here is the tricky part. How does one figure out their talent? Is my talent not having any talent what so ever, and if so how do I harness this power of talented talentlessness into some class of power house that will have me not in underware at 10:45 am only ever putting on pants to head down to spar to buy some breadrolls.

I think the best thing to do is take it to the people and let them try to figure out what my talent is...

No comments:

Post a Comment