Thursday, April 8, 2010

Return of the Mac - Here We Go

Ello!

So I realize that I have treated this blog horribly.

I pick it up, use it when I want and then disappear, I'm like the blogging version of John Leslie, there's an obscure reference for you. So now I turn over a new leaf, I will get this blog into the leagues of the big time bloggers. My ambition is to see it at number thirty some day in the top thirty blog chart, ironically that position is currently filled by the "Dumb Little Man" blog that aims to provide the modern man with advice. Though the problem with this blog is that surely the advice given will come into conflict. For example two popular sections on the site are 'How to have the greatest day of your life' and 'How to get yourself out of debt', surely though you can't do both, Coke and ladyboy whores are not cheap you know?

So now that I find myself, sitting and typing at my computer I may finally go ahead and finish my C.V. , but its bloody hard. The hardest part comes not from making up the details, because to be fair I did do most of them, its just the extent of what I did, may have been altered. Not huge stuff, just saying '" I would go to this pub if I were you" becomes promotional work and hooking up with unattractive women becomes charity work.

Everybody wins.

Right, hope your well, I will try to keep this up purely for my sense of self worth but right now I'm off to do one of things that 'Dumb Little Man' suggests I do to have the greatest day of my life. I'm torn between 'Be god like' and 'Have a relationship with yourself'. To be honest I'm gonna take the easier path here because the latter I can knock out on the jax right now in two to three minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment