Thursday, April 8, 2010

A theme emerges

Ello, how is everyone?

I find myself returning to blog as a way of avoiding work, hence the emerging theme.

The work that has been left behind quicker than my future off spring in first class this time is that of revising Freud. Now being a psychology student I have read Freud for going on four years now and do rather like the guy. Well I say like, reading Freud for me is kinda like talking to your granddad just before the end where you'll listen and smile at his stories but take the piss out of him behind his back to your friends (and or his nurses) at the pub.

However tonight my mind can not get into the bearded one. I have no idea why, perhaps the call of YouTube videos is too hard to pass up on or because I can play some Columbian on Mario Kart Wii (kicked his ass by the way) , though more likely because something else is amiss.

Perhaps I need to look at the teaching of Freud to find this missing piece, it was the man himself who said in my favorite of his quotes "We must begin to love in order not to fall ill and we are bound to fall ill in frustration that we are unable to love" . Will Smith however said on the subject "When I turned 28, everything clicked. I even got way better in bed."

I warned people of a theme....

No comments:

Post a Comment